Situated on 10 acres of spectacular gently sloping NSW countryside and enjoying frontage onto Broughton Mill creek, this magnificent 'Hamptons' inspired masterpiece home offers an unsurpassable modern family lifestyle. The resort like sanctuary and entertainers paradise boasts every conceivable luxury and world class amenities including a championship size Classic Clay surface flood lit tennis court. The court expertly constructed by the same company used for the Sydney 2000 Olympic tennis courts at Homebush and commended by renowned Australian tennis players Ken Rosewall and Evonne Goolagong Cawley.
An impressive tennis pavilion and function space is ideally configured to host 70+ people with floor to ceiling glass doors intelligently designed to maximize the views of the court and adjoining the 9m x 5m blue Quartzon negative edge pool, solar heated with built-in spa and breathtaking escarpment views. Enjoy the Jarrah bar in this entertainers dream and it has its own bathroom for added convenience.
The white weatherboard home sprawling across one expansive level of internal living includes an array of interconnecting spaces that focus on large scale family living and entertaining which flow out onto extensive wrap around verandas encircled by lush lawns and exquisitely manicured gardens and privacy hedges.
A custom made Chefs kitchen with island feature 'Blackrock' bench and separate Butler's pantry, takes culinary delights to the next level. Extravagantly appointed with Caesar stone bench tops, two Miele Pyrolytic and Steam Combi ovens, Miele Domino cook tops of gas and induction including induction wok burner, two Miele dishwashers, 3 Smeg extractor fans, ice making fridge space, bar fridge, plus bespoke joinery and ample storage.
The exquisite modern home design separates an immense 35sqm (approx) north facing parents retreat with private lounge, luxurious bathroom with spa bath and dressing room with custom fit out, from the main house and directly overlooks the pool and gardens. Additional accommodation comprises of four King size bedrooms including two teenager guest rooms with TV lounge/study area situated in the southern wing of the property and two family bathrooms.
Exceptional Equestrian facilities include:
- Three stable block and tack room with huge storage
- Dressage arena, upgraded and resurfaced in 2017 Soiltex surface, full automated irrigation system with Rain Bird panel
- Separate horse shelters and feed/tack bay
- The caravan shed, currently houses 21' caravan and 1 horse float + overflow accommodation
Additional attributes include:
- Bespoke oak home office, north facing and overlooking pool and court
- Mudroom + two laundry rooms
- Zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Under floor heating in main bathroom and heated towel rails throughout
- Double glazed French doors in the parents retreat
- Integrated sound systems in lounge and parents retreat
- Multiple fireplaces and gas points
- Extensive temperature controlled wine cellar (approx 1000 bottles)
- Four x 10,000ltr water tanks and water filtration system
- Gas hot water system
- Front cover of Shoalhaven Amazing Homes magazine 2014/2015
Offering the utmost in exclusivity and privacy, enjoying approx two acres of lawn in the house paddock, well placed garden beds, citrus trees and feature trees. Brilliantly situated less than a 2 minute drive to historic Berry with its vast array of top restaurants and welcoming wineries, markets, festivals, fairs, gorgeous beaches, wonderful walks and scenic drives all less than 2 hours drive from Sydney.
Expressions of Interest
In conjunction with Michael Pallier 0417 371 522 | Sydney Sotheby's International Realty
Please contact us to arrange a time.