Set in the tightly held Roslyn district, is this outstanding property known as 'Glenferrie'.
Rarely do propertys of this calibre present to the market in such a convenient and tranquil location.
* 100ha (250 acres) of beautiful eastern grazing country
* 36kms from Goulburn, 24kms from Crookell and 24kms from Taralga
* Tarlo River through the block, 3 dams, 10 troughs and 120,000 litres of water storage
* 10 paddocks with fencing in excellent order and electric standoffs in place
* 8 years old master-built homestead with 3 meter wraparound verandah
* Well established tree lanes, freshly manicured gardens and sensational vistas form the homestead and throughout the block
* Currently carrying 80 Angus cows
This property present in great condition. 'Glenferrie', awaits its new owner and all the rural living pleasure it presents.
Auction: 20th May 2020 at 11am (online via Auctionnow) - unless sold prior
To register go to auctionnow.com.au