This captivating, Federation, free-standing family home is peacefully situated on a wide tree-lined street, moments to Clovelly Beach, picturesque Gordons Bay, Queens Park, Bondi Junction, renowned schools, Varna Park and Macpherson Street and Frenchman's road cafes.
Ideally configured for easy family friendly living and entertaining, period features blend with contemporary styling and include a modern kitchen with spacious open plan living and dining extending onto a level lawn, beautifully manicured gardens, generous covered outdoor entertaining terrace and heated pool.
Additional attributes to this gorgeous family home include;
- Freshly re-painted throughout
- Brand new carpet to all bedrooms
- Four double bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite
- Gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Impeccably appointed living areas with separate lounge and dining
- High ceilings, open fireplace and plantation shutters
- Bi fold doors create effortless indoor/outdoor flow
- Main bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower
- Manicured lawns, large back yard with gas heated swimming pool
- Rear lane access to single lock up garage
- Plentiful street parking, easy access to the CBD with public transport on your doorstep
- Within St Catherine, Clovelly & Randwick Public School Catchment zones, short walk to Bronte and Clovelly beaches
APPLY ONLINE BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/ssdb