New South Wales Sotheby's International Realty proudly present to the market Bannaby Station, one of Taralga District's historical properties.
- 706 ha-1,743 acres
- 27 paddocks, 18 dams, 3 creeks, 300,000 litres of water storage
- Pasture improvement in place
- Over 20km of new fencing in place
- Current destocking programme in place
- Gently undulating grazing opportunity with potential to subdivide
Bannaby Station along with Cross Station offers the incoming purchaser to acquire a large rural holding in the Southern Tablelands. To be sold in one line or separately if not sold as a whole.
*Please note that all dimensions and km are approximate
Please contact us to arrange a time.