Impeccably presented and positioned in a quiet Rose Bay harbourside location, this gorgeous freestanding family residence is set on an expansive 568 sqm (approx) parcel of land. Featuring an enormous sunny rear garden with entertaining patio plus off-street parking for at least 3 cars, this character home was built Circa 1920 and showcases graceful period charm & character, original high timber-vaulted ceilings and polished floorboards. Boasting an excellent floorplan this harbour sanctuary is blessed with a wonderful sense of space and tranquillity.
Established trees frame this charming, tastefully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, which offers near-level access from the street and convenient secure off street parking. Accommodation comprises sunroom/study leading to formal living and dining area, featuring huge skylight and high vaulted ceilings. Enjoying a generous contemporary gas kitchen flowing to a casual family/living zone, with glass doors opening directly onto huge sunny rear garden (with room for a pool) which is perfect for outdoor dining or alfresco entertaining.
Showcasing a functional floor plan, all 3 bedrooms feature built in robes and a private leafy outlook. There are 2 contemporary bathrooms, one ensuite, main with full bath and shower plus a separate internal laundry with direct access to garden.
This delightful family home is in immaculate condition as is or can be updated by adding your own personal touches. The property is zoned R3 Medium Density Residential, offering outstanding scope for a range of opportunities, including a second storey addition or dual occupancy (STCA). Conveniently located close to harbour, ferry, transport, parks, schools and Plumer Road Village, this fabulous home offers a superb opportunity for a growing family, downsizers or those looking for an astute investment in a tightly held harbourside enclave.
- Beautiful freestanding character family home with generous garden
- Prestigious Rose Bay street, private and peaceful, metres to harbour
- Built Circa 1920, period features, high vaulted ceilings, polished floors
- Generous formal living room with skylight and elegant dining room
- 3 bright bedrooms all with built in robes and private leafy outlook
- 2 contemporary bathrooms, one ensuite, main with bath & shower
- Expansive gas kitchen with CaesarStone benchtops & 2 dishwashers
- Sun-bathed casual family and dining area flowing to sunny garden
- Zoned R3 Medium Density Res with potential for dual occ. (STCA)
- Ample parking with secure auto gate and space for 3 large cars
- Security alarm & separate internal laundry with access to garden
- Close to Plumer Road Village, ferry, transport, harbour & schools