Located in one of Sydney's most exclusive cul de sacs, this grand 1920s apartment boasts a flexible floor plan and a wonderful harbour-side entertaining area with rolling lawn, expansive timber deck, outdoor settings and gas BBQ.
- Cavendish Hall is a boutique period building of only 10 apartments
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area with polished floorboards and harbour views
- Master bedroom has floor to ceiling built-in robes and ensuite
- Other bedrooms also have built-in robes
- Undercover security parking for 1 car and additional outdoor car spaces.
- A waterfront recreational area with manicured grounds, a deck and a barbecue
- Within walking distance of the restaurants, cafes and shopping of Potts Point, the magnificent Royal Botanic Gardens and the bustle of Sydney's CBD