Wake up to the sound of the waves on the rocks in this sublime, light filled 3 bedroom apartment. This bright and surprisingly spacious home boasts superb Pacific ocean views and is situated in a quiet coastal cul-de-sac. Recently updated with new carpet and paint, this tranquil haven exudes a relaxed charm with a well designed floor plan. Showcasing ocean views, the generous living/dining room flows out to the balcony and the main and 2nd bedrooms also have water views and direct balcony access. The 3rd bedroom enjoys a northerly aspect and can also be used as a designated study. Featuring a well proportioned kitchen, adjoining laundry and revitalised bathroom with separate WC. Additional attributes include huge lock up garage, ideal for a workshop and abundant storage plus a sensational seaside location.
This stylish apartment is sure to attract plenty of attention with a great location and generously proportioned interiors. The seaside sanctuary is ready for immediate enjoyment and is ideal for potential owner occupiers or astute investors alike. Directly above the famed clifftop coastal walk and a short stroll to Rose Bay North and Vaucluse Village shops.
- Bright 3 bedroom coastal home in fantastic cliffside location
-Delightful balcony, direct access from street, enormous LUG
- Generous living/dining flowing to balcony with ocean views
- 3 light filled bedrooms (2 with convenient balcony access)
- Revitalised white bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Spacious kitchen with new flooring with adjoining laundry
- Wonderful opportunity to add your own personal touches
- Quiet locale, close to village shops, coastal walk & cafes