* Offered for first time in over 50 years. Well-proportioned family home.
* Solid brick home on elevated corner position, approx. 539 sqm. North facing aspect.
* Views of Rose Bay to Harbour Bridge, City and North Sydney skyline.
* Abundance of natural light filled interiors, as 7 rooms have north facing windows. Only 2 houses on the north facing block. Beautiful breezes from all directions.
* Living area and study flowing onto a covered balcony, with harbour and bridge views.
* Formal dining room, kitchen, storage room, internal laundry, shower and WC. Additional storage area under the stairs.
* 3 Bedrooms all on one level, with family bathroom. Master and 3rd bedroom with balcony, and views spanning from Rose Bay through to the harbour bridge, City and North Sydney skylines. 2nd bedroom with sunroom/study annex, opening to an east facing balcony.
* Outdoor paved/lawn area leads to lock up single garage with remote and 1 additional on-site parking.
* Family suburb. Walk the dogs. Go for a stroll, walk jog, or run. Enjoy the serenity of the coastline at the cliffs.
* The home is comfortably livable as is, with amazing potential to further update or recreate a luxurious brand new family home (subject to council approval).
* Within only 1-2 blocks: * Caffyn Park *Dudley Page Reserve (both overlooking Rose Bay to the Harbour Bridge, City and North Sydney skylines) * Raleigh/Rodney Reserve - an immense area along the cliffs, with views to the lighthouse at Watson's Bay and North Head.
* From various sites, view, from the comfort of the home, or a short walk: * New Year's Eve fireworks * Vivid lighting of Sydney Harbour Bridge * City2Surf * Whales migrating south * Sydney to Hobart Yachts emerging from the heads and sailing south * Sculpture by the sea
* Conveniently located, moments from, * Rose Bay shopping village; * transportation; * places of worship; * various scenic coastal walks, including * Federation Cliff walk from Raleigh/Rodney Reserve to Watson's Bay; *Bondi to Bronte walk; * golf clubs; * beaches; * prestigious schools, moments to Bondi Beach and other local amenities.