This breath-taking residence offers an unsurpassable family lifestyle with every conceivable amenity including a floodlit tennis court, mosaic heated pool and spectacular harbour views. Nestled privately upon 1,400sqm approx. of elevated and north-east facing parcel of land enjoying level street access and spectacular views across Sydney Harbour. A resort like sanctuary of magnificent proportions and sublime finishes, offering the ultimate in large scale family living and entertaining.
Luxuriously appointed interiors across three expansive levels, the home features high ceilings, light filled interiors, generous sized state of the art kitchen featuring a Calacatta marble breakfast island, wine fridge and separate butlers pantry, formal and informal living and dining areas flow seamlessly onto covered alfresco entertaining terraces, level lawn, tennis court and pool capturing beautiful Sydney Harbour views, impressive multiple living spaces including a versatile self contained guest pavilion, deluxe bathroom, study, spacious open plan living, dining and independent access.
Upstairs the combination of space and light is embodied in lavish accommodation comprising of an extravagant sunlit parent retreat with two exquisite ensuite bathrooms, bespoke walk in robe plus study and balcony. Three further large bedrooms, all with built-in robes (two bedroom with ensuite), all with expansive balconies and far reaching north easterly harbour views and family bathroom.
Additional attributes to this prestigious home include;
- Entry courtyard and central main foyer, formal living room (Custom gas fireplace), separate formal dining room, adjoining open plan family room
- Gas heated, newly renovated pool, outdoor shower, outdoor kitchen/bbq area
- Internal laundry room, separate internal wine cellar holds over 800 bottles
- Upgraded ducted air-conditioning control system, commercial wireless network, integrated audio visual systems throughout the property
- Vaulted ceilings, wide planked European Oak floorboards, Pietra Serena finely honed stone floors, underfloor heating in all bathrooms, steel double glazed windows and door systems, motorised awnings to balconies/terraces
- Recreation room with rock climbing wall and European air treatment system, store rooms, huge rainwater storage tanks
- Auto garage (internal entry), separate carport/additional basement parking up to 8 cars (internal entry)
- CCTV, back to base security, electronic entry systems
Prestigiously located within a coveted dress circle location, just a short walk to Sydney's finest private schools (Scots College, Cranbrook School), Rose Bay Promenade, Royal Sydney Golf Course, transportation and Double Bay and Rose Bay shopping villages.
ALL INSPECTIONS ARE BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT.