Impressive Neville Gruzman architecturally designed four-bedroom home with an additional income stream of 4 separate apartments. A once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a unique slice of property in the highly sought after suburb of Darling Point. Perfect for the savvy investor, visionary developer or trendy homeowner. The home offers a rare modern design with bespoke touches while the apartments have been recently renovated and have existing tenancies in place. Located in a leafy hideaway close to the harbour foreshore at Rushcutters Bay, Potts Point and the Edgecliff centre.
- 2 titles over approximately 647m2 of land with 21m approximately frontage
- Freestanding 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, 2 car family home. Open plan living and dining
- Architectural timeless design by renowned Neville Gruzman
- Current income stream : 1 x 2 bedroom plus 3 x 1 bedroom + study apartments with separate entry
- Short stroll to harbour, parks, transport hubs, trendy restaurants and bars, close to CBD
- Development potential. Zoning R3