More like a house in layout and ambiance, this creatively redesigned Art Deco apartment enjoys an idyllic beachside setting a two-minute stroll to the sand and surf in a surprisingly quiet street. Tastefully refurbished blending Art Deco elegance with contemporary flair, it's set on the elevated Ground floor of a chic beachside block of Seven with direct rear access to a common garden and an additional off street parking space available (not on title).
- Boutique security complex of Seven apartments
- Sleek Caesarstone kitchen with gas cook top
- No common walls, approx 115sqm, direct access to common garden
- Generous open plan living flows seamlessly to separate dining area
- Elevated ground floor position, sunny north aspect
- High ceilings, polished timber floors
- An easy two minute stroll to beach, eateries and cafes