Generous in both size and floor plan, the apartment provides 130sqm (approx.) of building area (including garage and storage room). Comprising of 2 double bedrooms, the master with ensuite and balcony access, separate sunroom off the living area, modern bathrooms plus separate laundry and a large gas kitchen with granite benchtops. Featuring only four apartments per level and a single common wall, the apartment offers plenty of privacy that is rare to find in the heart of the city.
Ideal for the professional looking for a prime location, or an astute investor who recognises a sought-after rental property, this corner apartment offers an outstanding entry into the inner city market. Darling Harbour and Chinatown are at its doorstep.
- Located on level 29 of the highly acclaimed 'Astoria Tower'
- Light filled interiors include large open plan living/dining
- Enclosed and open balcony plus views over the city landscape
- Well appointed kitchen is equipped with a Miele gas cooktop
- Superb on site facilities include a heated pool, sauna, gym and squash court
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and balcony access
- Secure lock-up garage, rare for Sydney CBD
- Valuable and handy external lock-up storage room on title
- Walk to eateries, entertainment venues and Town Hall station
- Full-time apartment concierge, security and caretaker
- Visitor parking
Strata levies $2,751pq approx.
Water rates $177.96pq approx.
Council rates $256.56pq approx.
Great investment opportunity with the following approximate rental guide of $1,100 - $1,200 per week unfurnished.