Iconic views of the CBD skyline, Opera House, Bridge and Harbour take centre-stage on both levels of this character family home - even the poolside private entertaining terrace. Offering a sunny North-West aspect and a deep block of land (approx 660m), this dream home opportunity combines iconic views with an enviable location between the Harbour and the Ocean.
In a blue chip enclave renowned for luxury family homes, this freestanding 2-storey gem was updated over the years. Spacious, flexible and lovingly maintained, it is charming as is, but it's the iconic views and rare renovation potential (STCA) that will captivate buyers.
Features currently include
- Home is almost hidden from road, leafy front garden with vegie patch
- Central entrance hall, herringbone parquetry
- 4 bedrooms (all with b/ins), 3 with study areas, master with bay window & attic store
- Modern main spa-bathroom, marble/granite 2nd bathroom
- Granite kitchen with European appliances & family/breakfast area
- Large open plan living/dining areas with adjoining sunroom
- Sandstone flagged outdoor entertaining terrace, gas for bbq
- Sundrenched level garden, gas heated fully-tiled pool/spa
- High ceilings, timber floors, character details, Laundry
- Garage, workshop/store room (scope for additional garaging)
- Ready to move in or reinvent to take full advantage of panoramic views and rare capital growth potential, this blank canvas is just minutes to shopping villages, oceanfront parks, coastal walks, top schools, beaches and transport