This 3 bedroom sub-penthouse residence designed by the Global architecture firm Woods Bagot makes a bold architectural statement as a one-of-a-kind addition to Potts Point that perfectly captures the past and the present.
This exclusive opportunity enjoys panoramic views of the city skyline and features a communal rooftop terrace overlooking the harbour with 3 private nooks perfect for entertaining or quiet relaxation. Designed to coexist harmoniously with the heritage architecture and capture different aspects of the surrounding streets while enjoying the elegant, comfortable contemporary style living. Entertain your guests while enjoying the view over the harbour with a spacious balcony extending seamlessly from your living room creating a peaceful indoor/outdoor flow. Take in the beautiful light filled living areas, subtle Art Deco touches, exposed brick feature walls and herringbone timber flooring that perfectly captures the classic Art Deco elegance. Its leafy streets below lined with some of Sydney's finest cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques for your enjoyment. The Harbour foreshore and the local village buzz at your doorstep completing the ultimate Potts Point experience.
- Spacious Master bedroom with en-suite & Bath
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- 3 designer bathrooms including guest powder room
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Open plan designer kitchen
- Linear lighting & island bench-tops
- Stone bench-tops with splash back
- Sleek cabinetry & open shelving
- Old English style tap-ware and mirror
- City skyline views from upper level
- Internal laundry & ample storage
- Security basement parking for two
Lot Size: Approx. 168m2
Water Rates: Approx. $150.22 p/q
Council Rates: Approx. $454.71 p/q
In conjunction with James Nixon 0415 889 284
Raine & Horne, Potts Point, Elizabeth Bay
Inspection of this property is available by arrangement, or at the following advertised times.