In an elevated position enjoying absolute privacy & unsurpassed views over the Morton National Park, a gracious & vast home built to the highest specifications...
- A rare offering - 227 acres with rich pastures for grazing & a potential for subdivision enabling 20 acre blocks (S.T.C.A)
- In a commanding position with expansive valley views & of unequalled construction over 3 sprawling levels, a sandstone, triple brick & cedar home providing an enviable lifestyle
- A well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances & large walk-in pantry opening onto a vast open plan living/dining space with large windows to capture the views: very glamorous & totally functional with every available facility
- A variety of living areas, both formal, informal & absolutely comfortable, providing perfect family living & entertaining seldom seen today
- Spectacular main bedroom suite with private sitting room, 2 dressing rooms & 2 bathrooms
- A further 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- A large library & office or 5th bedroom accessed via a circular cantilevered staircase
- Absolute privacy & seclusion in a completely self-contained environment with town water, spring fed dams & a running creek.
- Detached 3 Bedroom manager's cottage, storage areas & workshop/ stables
"Mittabah", one of the largest Estates currently available in the Southern Highlands with established century old gardens, enjoys panoramic views over the Morton National Park; 227 acres of prime grazing land & for the astute buyer, the added bonus of excellent subdivision potential.
In conjunction with Samuel Lindsay | Drew Lindsay Real Estate
M: 0404 647 609