Uninterrupted 180-degree sunlit Middle Harbour and Bantry Bay views create a mesmerising backdrop to this stunning contemporary residence. Taking pride of place in a prestigious, serene cul-de-sac high on the Seaforth Bluff ridgeline, the expansive three-storey home is set on a 746sqm parcel of land, taking full advantage of the north west outlook from the many vantage points. Designed with an emphasis on entertaining, it's framed by Italian limestone balconies off all levels and exterior spaces, beautifully manicured level gardens with an integrated town gas barbeque terrace, sun-soaked solar-heated pool and an outdoor shower.
- Five bedrooms, an office and 4.5 stunning glass mosaic bathrooms
- Master suite with dressing room and spa ensuite
- Free-flowing living and dining spaces with bi-fold doors
- Teenager's retreat with casual entertaining and kitchenette
- Sophisticated stainless steel Ilve gas kitchen, reverse-osmosis water filter, walk-in pantry
- Double garaging with internal access, 2+ additional parking
- Wine cellar, ducted air cond, timber and Italian limestone flooring
- Smart home wiring, ducted vacuuming, watering system
- Zoned indoor/outdoor integrated sound, laundry chute Â
- Automatic Silent Gliss blinds, motorised awnings, alarm, security intercom
- Walk or short drive to charming Seaforth village shops and cafes, or to the Spit Bridge for a choice of cafes, restaurants, D'Albora marina and sailing clubs
- Rain forest walk to Clontarf beaches or foreshore walk to Manly or Mosman
Spit Bridge Opening Times
Week days -
Inspection of this property is available by arrangement, or at the following advertised times.