Built in the early 1920's, The Astor is a State Heritage icon constructed in the Interwar Free Classical Style with reinforced concrete frame and steel windows. Designed by Esplin and Mould, it was, and remains, one of the most prestigious apartment buildings in Sydney, commanding a prime position on exclusive Macquarie Street.
Cherished by its residents, updated to provide the required essentials for a 21st century lifestyle, and providing spectacular views of Sydney Harbour and Royal Botanic Gardens, The Astor exudes 1920's grandeur and 21st Century sophistication.
A selection of spacious apartments of understated elegance, with light-filled interiors and parking on separate title, have become available for qualified buyers including exceptional 'half floor' apartments of unparalleled dimension and elegance.
Key Astor Features Include:
- Period features including high ceilings and polished timber floors
- Oversized windows affording luminous interiors throughout
- Rooftop loggia and terrace with panoramic Sydney Harbour and Royal Botanic Garden views
- Secure car parking on separate title in the adjoining Hudson House
- Within footsteps to Sydney's renowned cultural institutions - Opera House, Sydney Conservatorium, State Library, Art Gallery of NSW
- Moments stroll to premier retail, cafes, wine bars, restaurants and art galleries
- Onsite building manager, secure entry, level disabled access and two lifts
- Grand portico and elegant paneled entry foyer
- Premier position on exclusive Macquarie Street
In conjunction with David Newgrosh 0418 246 374
Qualified buyers will be invited to arrange private inspections Strictly by Appointment
The Astor is an unrestricted Company Title residential building with a No Pets policy.
Please contact us to arrange a time.