Holding a blue-ribbon position within a tranquil Vaucluse enclave, this immaculate residence set on 209sqm approx. of land, showcases a brand new renovation with an inspired interior design by Design Madgwick. Voluminous interiors are appointed with the finest contemporary finishes throughout, flowing to a professionally landscaped garden oasis and a sun washed entertainers' terrace.
Expertly crafted with a meticulous attention to detail, the home is enhanced with soaring 3.2 metre ceilings and striking bespoke touches, including leather trim cabinetry handles and elegant bronze tapware. From this exclusive location, you'll be within footsteps of Gibsons Beach and Parsley Bay, as well as the charming cafes and gourmet delis of Vaucluse Village.
- Freestanding to one side + convenient side access
- Herringbone laid Pale Oak finish timber floorboards
- Fully integrated kitchen, Savior Limestone benches
- Premium Miele dual ovens, dishwasher + gas stove
- 3 bedrooms with BIR, guest bedroom with ensuite
- Skylights, plantation shutters + glass bi-fold doors
- Stunning designer bathrooms with u/floor heating
- Off street parking, reverse cycle a/c, gas heating
- Close to ferry, city transport and Vaucluse Primary
- 450m to Gibsons Beach and 750m to Parsley Bay
Please contact us to arrange a time.