Situated on the 23rd floor in the prestigious 'Ranelagh' complex, a Darling Point landmark and highly sought after, recently upgraded security building. The apartment commands breathtaking and unobstructed views of Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, City Skyline, the Lower North Shore, the Heads and district views to Botany Bay.
Bathed in natural sunlight, spacious interiors feature open plan living and dining flowing seamlessly onto a sundrenched expansive balcony. Accommodation comprises of two generous bedrooms, all with views, and one family bathroom.
Additional features include:
- Resort style living on 2.5 acres of park style, magnificent landscaped gardens, with barbeque, picnic and entertaining areas
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools
- Female and male saunas
- Onsite building manager and concierge
- Secure parking and a separate lockup storeroom
- Visitor parking for approximately 30 cars, 2 lifts from foyer
- Moments stroll to Edgecliff Centre's shops, Edgecliff train station, Double Bay village Rushcutters Bay Park and the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia
Please contact us to arrange a time.