Trees rather than traffic. Neighbouring parkland for play. This 2-3 bedroom, single storey home on 676sqm, with its leafy outlook and private cul-de-sac location, understands that the family you're growing, or the one you're planning to grow, will live better when life's busy-ness has its moments of peace. Children still ride their bikes here and families know their neighbours' names. Its level access and beautiful garden aesthetics also give it advantages for those whose children only visit with their children now.
- Full height glass doors and windows capture gorgeous views across the garden and the reserve at its borders
- Open plan flow of formal lounge, informal living space and a dining area add to its sense of space
- A large pergola-roofed balcony extends the lounge out into the garden
- Large open plan kitchen is perfectly modern with more than enough bench space to please creative gourmets and generous entertainers.
- Both the master and second bedroom open out to the garden. The third bedroom has been converted to a magnificent dressing room for the master.
- Graceful herringbone parquetry has been laid on the floors. A large workshop is included in the double-lock up garage with direct access indoors. Separate laundry.
- Subject to Council approval to build multiple dwellings or a magnificent contemporary residence.