One of the finest apartments in the most sought-after location in Rose Bay. Designed by award winning Marchese architects, this oversized and impeccably presented ground floor residence is part of The Stella, a new landmark development in the heart of Rose Bay.
From the bespoke Italian joinery, herringbone oak floors, high ceilings and grand proportions, through to the exclusive palette of colours, textures and finishes employed throughout, no expense has been spared in creating a breathtaking home that exceeds all expectation.
Light filled and open plan, the stylish living areas include a built-in bar/servery, integrated Subzero wine fridge, and flow seamlessly through to a truly enormous private courtyard/garden with 25m wide frontage and covering approx. 202SQM. Including a built-in outdoor BBQ, bench seating and fully decked, the emphasis is on luxury, lifestyle and entertaining. Beautiful and perfectly proportioned, the kitchen with its custom joinery, lighting, large butler's pantry, stone benchtops and top-of-the-range, integrated Miele appliances has been designed for those seeking a premium culinary experience.
Bathed in light, all bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, built-in wardrobes and direct courtyard access, with the master suite also including a private office area.
With level access throughout the building, a large landscaped communal garden; designed by Taylor Braemer Landscape Architects, a wide garage entrance and generous parking, The Stella has been designed to ensure luxury, access, security and privacy remain paramount.
- Magnificent ground floor residence in brand-new landmark development
- Designed by award winning Marchese Architects
- Enormous 25 meter wide private courtyard, totalling approx 202 SQM
- Grand proportions, stunning interior design & exclusive finishes.
- Herringbone Oak floors, bespoke Italian joinery, high-end detailing throughout.
- Focus on innovation, craftsmanship & lifestyle.
- Cutting edge technology, open plan living spaces & floor to ceiling glass doors.
- Landscaped communal gardens by Taylor Braemer
- Wide garage entrance with generous side-by-side car spaces
- Level access throughout the building
- Located opposite Royal Sydney Gold Club, moments to Rose Bay village
Please contact us to arrange a time.