Set perfectly on nearly 115 acres and with only three owners since the original grant in 1813 and bought back to life by its current owners and National Trust Architect, Howard Tanner. Consisting of the main homestead, as well as over 6 hectares of cool climate vineyard/cellar door and four farm cottages providing a viable country farm stay resort business.
- William Hardy Wilson inspired architecturally designed homestead.
- 800m2 home comprising 6-7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 4 separate 2-3 bedroom cottages
- Built between 1906 - 1910 a magnificent double brick home, combining a mixture of Federation and Georgian styles with classic roof lines, louvred gables and centrally placed dormers with louvres for ventilation.
- Two main east - west hallways which allow the house to 'flow' in a living sense but also providing a breezeway effect in the warmer months.
- Outstanding feeling of light and space - all rooms of generous proportions with high ceilings and large windows opening onto the established gardens.
- A house for all seasons - airconditioned for the summer months, with reverse cycle heating and large open fireplaces throughout for those typical colder winter months.
- Indoor/outdoor living at its best - terraces and courtyards with floodlighting allowing for entertaining under all conditions and all times of day.
- Electronic security system throughout.
- High speed WiFi connectivity systems.
An amazing opportunity to acquire an important historical estate with a significant return in one of the states most dynamic rural Cities.
In conjunction with Samuel Lindsay | 0404 647 609 | Drew Lindsay Real Estate