Being situated just on the edge of Darling Harbour with access to Sydney's main transportation arteries and hubs, New Life Darling Harbour is perfectly landscaped and thoughtfully designed to give residents a convenient sanctuary to escape from it all.
Carefully curated from the ground level up, heritage-inspired brick facades are a thoughtful addition to the surrounding look and feel in keeping with the neighbouring Victorian terrace rows and warehouses that give the area its quintessential character. It's located a stroll from Darling Harbour, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Chinatown and city CBD.
- Gas kitchen, Miele appliances including dishwasher
- Stone bench tops, ample cupboard and bench space
- Bathroom with bathtub standalone shower
- Internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Centralised hot water system
- Rooftop gardens for residents to enjoy, with stunning city skylines
- Spacious secure one car garage with storage space behind
Apartment size: 100sqm approx
Balcony size: 22sqm approx
Total size: 152sqm approx
Strata Fees: $1,200 per quarter approx
Water Rates: $153 per quarter approx
Council Rates: $250 per quarter approx
Please contact us to arrange a time.