This palatial residence has been exquisitely reimagined by renowned architects Weir Phillips and set amongst Will Dangar designed gardens. A former 1920s Masonic Lodge has been transformed into a world class refuge of French luxury and voluminous proportions.
The home has been rebuilt from the ground up and reimagined for the modern family with absolutely no expense spared. Finished to perfection and capturing beautiful views featuring Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney City skyline and NYE fireworks, this grand freestanding residence offers sublime privacy in an exclusive harbourside/oceanside village pocket.
An architectural masterpiece with unprecedented 5 metre high ceilings in all principal rooms. Stately proportions reveal vast open plan living areas configured for large scale entertaining which lead off a state of the art Calacatta marble kitchen which integrates the finest European appliances. The home features elaborate architectural elements, cutting edge electronics and ducted/zoned climate control to all rooms, this palatial residence is a collector's item of breathtaking proportions.
Upper level accommodation comprises five large bedrooms, including a separate self-contained guest level. All bedrooms feature Perrin & Rowe marble ensuites with the oversized master suite comprising a boutique style dressing room and stunning views over Sydney Harbour.
A truly unique masterpiece;
- Private elevator to all main floors
- Architecturally designed by acclaimed Weir Phillips Architects
- Will Dangar designed gardens
- Breath-taking views of Sydney Harbour, The Sydney Harbour Bridge and city skyline
- Vast colonnaded 160m2 living room
- 200 year old French Parquetry flooring
- State of the art kitchen with 8.9m Calcutta marble bench and Gaggenau appliances
- Commercial grade internet throughout the home.
- 5 bedrooms, all with ensuites and under floor heating
- Luxury master with boutique dressing room
- Rebuilt Egyptian limestone pool
- Electronic gated parking with state of the art security and camera system
- Extensive basement storage and underground rainwater storage
- Footsteps to cafes, restaurants, Watsons Bay Hotel, Harbour beaches, Watsons Bay Ferry and much more.
View by pre-arranged private appointment.
Please contact us to arrange a time.