Located in one of the suburb's most exclusive and sought after streets and only a stone's throw away from the Sydney harbour foreshore, this impressive double brick home effortlessly blends luxury with convenience. Better yet, the home is only short walk from ferry, train and bus services and approximately 15kms from Sydney CBD.
Take advantage of the best of open plan living with a large kitchen complete with gas cooktop, European appliances and granite benchtops, as well as living and dining areas that flow out to an entertainer's courtyard complete with impressive water feature. Alternatively, for peace and quiet the home offers a separate lounge with amazing park views. With high ceilings and oversized rooms, the tri-level resort home exudes style and comfort throughout.
The grand paved entrance sets the home back from the street, enhancing privacy and providing access to the two lock up garages with internal access, as well as allowing space for an additional 4 cars. Alternatively, there is ample space to store a sizeable boat which can be launched nearby to take advantage of harbour-side living.
When not taking advantage of the harbour you can instead enjoy the sundrenched pool on the top terrace complete with spa and waterfall. Perhaps even a glass of wine direct from the homes built-in cellar.
- 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe)
- 2 lock up garages with expansive under home storage and wine cellar
- 4 additional car spaces and/or boat parking
- Large heated swimming pool, spa and waterfall
- Advanced security with Intercom, internet connected remote keyless entry and auto shutters
- Situated adjacent to the park, close to Meadowbank wharf, tennis courts, restaurants and Shepherds bay eating and shopping precinct
- Walking distance ferry, bus and train
- Potential for granny flat extension STCA
- Short commute to Macquarie University and North Ryde I.T Business Centre
Please contact us to arrange a time.