This impressive terrace combines the very best of classic architecture with views over Berry's Bay to the Anzac Bridge and enjoys a convenient setting adjacent to the foreshore. The elegant formal living and dining spaces are warmed by twin gas fireplaces. The gas kitchen hosts black granite bench-tops with Smeg appliances and the sun-soaked courtyard is framed by towering hedges providing immense privacy, leading to a 1.5-2 space car port with rear lane access.
Centrally located by the foreshore, become part of the local McMahon's Point community - leave the car at home and join your neighbours at the myriad of quality cafes and restaurants around the corner. Approximately 1km to North Sydney CBD and train station.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with balconies, 1 with fireplace
- Main bedroom with ensuite and views across the bay to Darling Harbour
- Loft bedroom with views offers versatility as a home office, guest or teenage retreat
- Superb timber flooring on the ground level
- Formal dining and living rooms with gas fireplace in each
- Casual dining + family room off kitchen, bi folds with screens open to courtyard
- Large built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes
- Main bathroom with bath
- Split system, independent air conditioning on every level (5 separate units)
- Security alarm | Ducted vacuum system | abundant storage
- 3 blocks to cosmopolitan Blues Point Road dining, shops, gyms
- McMahons Point Ferry, buses, private schools, foreshore walks and parks all close by