To discover this home please watch the property video.
The master craftsmanship and design integrity are immediately apparent upon entering this extremely functional residence from the moment you step inside you are greeted with soaring ceilings, an abundance of space and a sweeping staircase. This statement of architectural excellence, made for maximum light, enjoyment, and relaxation in an atmosphere of sheer opulence and style features quality finishes, the warmth of timber and bespoke cabinetry, where every element is flawlessly curated. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within the catchment for Murray Farm Public School, while moments away from Cherrybrook Metro.
- Vast layout provides a selection of spacious living domains
- Solid polished blue gum timber flooring spans the ground level and complements slump glass feature windows, stunning lighting, and high ceilings
- In-law/guest accommodation, home office
- Elegant formal rooms offer a warm welcoming atmosphere that radiates throughout, the dining and lounge with timber cast iron gas fireplace and custom-built wine storage cabinetry
- The European beech kitchen displays classic attention to detail with solid granite bench space, and European gas stainless steel appliances and fully integrated with a large walk-in pantry custom built cabinetry
- Manicured gardens and lawns adjoin a large outdoor entertaining patio and enjoy viewing for adults to watch children at play.
- The grand proportions provide open casual dining/family/lounge space brilliant for families to relax and unwind
- A separate rumpus with a cosy gas fireplace offers yet another living area on the ground level
- The bedrooms upstairs are king size and two with ensuites, and a very generous array of double built-in wardrobe space.
- Wide hallways and a further retreat upstairs are perfect for a library or further lounge area
- The fifth bedroom on the lower level adjoins a bathroom and offers level access suitable for in-laws/guests' retreat
- A home office/study downstairs remains a flexible option with its own private side access entrance
- A triple automatic garage, with concrete flooring and mezzanine storage space
- Additional features include ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, an extra fifth shower and wc in the laundry
Minutes' walk to city buses, Kings and Tara school buses and located in the Murray Farm Public School catchment and moments Cherrybrook Metro Station. Nearby shopping centres include Coonara Village and Castle Towers Shopping Centre. For more information contact Reuben Kee on 0423 741 323 or Sarah Khazma on 0403 831 800.
*All information in this advertisement was gathered from sources deemed reliable, however, these are subject to change and Sotheby's International Realty does not take any responsibility for changes made. For further clarification, please make your own enquiry.
Inspection of this property is available strictly by arrangement only.