Boasting a prime elevated position in a prestigious Darling Point address, this exquisite family home overdelivers in terms of luxury, space and exclusivity with sweeping harbour views over boat-studded Double Bay and beyond. Flawlessly designed and flooded with natural light, it reveals an elegant entrance foyer leading to an array of grand formal and informal living areas enhanced by stunning parquetry flooring and soaring ceilings. The upper level comprises a gourmet Carrara marble kitchen with a butler's pantry and premium appliances, while a series of bi-fold doors allow seamless transitions to front and rear sun bathed sandstone entertainment terraces and a sparkling swimming pool amid established manicured gardens. Complete with internal access to a double remote garage, this impeccable residence promises lifestyle excellence within a stroll of popular `Ritchies Cafe and deli, while enjoying easy access to Steyne Park, Darling Point Ferry Wharf, McKell Park, Edgecliff Station, elite schools and cosmopolitan Double Bay.
- Occupies approx. 538sqm block with 403.85 of internal living
- Palatial proportions with exquisite formal & informal living/dining
- Carrara marble kitchen with Miele induction cooktop, butler's pantry
- Seamless transitions to an array of sun bathed sandstone terraces
- Sparkling heated and tiled swimming pool, beautifully manicured established gardens
- Generous bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite, study
- Deluxe bathrooms with underfloor heating and heated towel rails
- Heat & Glo gas fireplace, ducted air conditioning, wine cellar
- Security system including cameras and back-to-base alarm, intercom system over three levels
- Soaring ceilings, timber parquetry floors, plush carpeted bedrooms
- Internal access to 53.40sqm double garage, lift access to all levels
- Stroll to `Ritchies Cafe, easy access to Steyne Park, Double Bay
Inspect By Appointment
Inspection of this property is available by arrangement, or at the following advertised times.