This dual level security apartment captures the essence of stylish inner city living in the highly popular building 'Top Of The Town'. Offering a spacious contemporary layout with a bright east orientation, district views, second WC and oversized entertainer's terrace, this executive apartment offers a fantastic lifestyle opportunity minutes to the CBD.
Accommodation comprises of a large bedroom on the entry level with generous walk-in robe and bathroom. On the lower level, a modern kitchen with stainless steel benchtop, gas Smeg cooktop and brand-new appliances, generous laundry and powder room for guests and an open design lounge and dining with wall to ceiling glass opening onto the oversized terrace.
A low-maintenance home, ideal as an investment or executive retreat with great potential in a pet-friendly and community-minded building, footsteps to a fantastic range of cafes, restaurants, shops, transport options and walking distance to the CBD.
Additional Attributes Include:
- Sixth floor position with resort facilities on the same level
- Lap Pool, sauna and gym, security building with 24hr concierge
- Light & airy open living space, floor to ceiling glass windows
- Remote operated block out ceiling to floor blinds
- Stainless steel gas kitchen with newly upgraded appliances
- Private and oversized east facing 20sqm (approx.) terrace
- Upper-level bedroom with walk in robe and district views
- Downstairs guest powder room, laundry with sink
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, lift access
- Strong community building and pet friendly
- Stroll Kings Cross rail, St Vincent's and Rushcutters Bay Park
Council Rates $249.50 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $166.82 per quarter approx.
Strata Levies $2,400.00 per quarter approx.
Inspection of this property is available strictly by arrangement only.