Set on an expansive 22 acres in the heart of the Gondwana Rainforest, this remarkable property presents a fantastic opportunity for those looking to acquire a prized parcel of land positioned in the World Heritage-listed Nightcap National Park.
Formally known as the 'Minyon Forest Nursery', originally established to supply saplings under contract to the State Forest regeneration program, the property now offers an opportunity for its next owner to restore, transform, and make use of the existing infrastructure for future expansion potential.
This property offers a unique opportunity to create a private family compound or to develop an Eco resort with up to 40 cabins (STCA).
There are three existing residences intuitively positioned amongst the trees for ultimate privacy. The main house comprises three large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and enjoys the luxury of an open fire, gas stove and wood stove and is wrapped in a timber deck leading to a spacious pergola with BBQ and pizza oven, perfect for outdoor entertaining. While two self-contained guest cottages feature one large bedroom each, full sized kitchen and bathroom. One with its own gas BBQ, and the other boasting access to an open field and enjoying a stunning outlook.
This working farm boasts 8 tunnel houses altogether with a combination of blueberries, lychee, banana, lemon, orange, lime, pineapple, coffee, mulberry, fig trees, the rare Davidson plum and bopple nut. All tunnel houses are fitted with established irrigation systems and there are 2 large sheds including a generator shed which is used to power the nursery.
Further existing infrastructure, a machinery shed, three cleared paddocks and two water licences for a 35m bore and Cooper creek.
Only 5 minutes from Minyon Falls with easy access to serene forest trails, walks, amenities and less than an hour drive to Byron Bay, this is a rare market offering with huge future development potential.
- Remarkable property in prized Byron Hinterland location
- Operational working farm with room to add value
- Opportunity to create a family compound or Eco resort (STCA)
- Three well-maintained residences across the property
- Main house with 3 large bedrooms and outdoor entertaining
- Eight fully irrigated tunnel houses in various states of repair
- Two water licenses in place for 35m bore and Cooper creek
- Solar powered main house with satellite internet
- Minutes to Minyon Falls and serene walking trails
- Positioned less than one hour to Byron Bay
Co-Agent - Michael Minogue, Di Jones Woollahra