This property has one of the best views in Sydney.
The panorama claims the iconic Opera House as its centrepiece, the Harbour Bridge to the right, Fort Denison to the left, and yachts in the foreground.
- Absolute waterfront-reserve location
- Boutique, art deco block of 7 apartments, among a small stretch of tightly-held residences
- Spacious living rooms, 3 bedrooms, large bathroom and separate powder room
- High ceilings and classic features throughout
- Tall windows in all rooms catch the northerly sunlight
- Private entry through your own garden courtyard, on title
- Perfect Sydney location: Cremorne Point Reserve and MacCallum pool at the doorstep, and a short 10-minute ferry trip to the CBD and Opera House.
- Lifestyle: Sailing action, walk the 3 km Cremorne Point Reserve or swim in MacCallum pool
- Grandstand viewing for New Year's Eve and special harbour events.
The "Lieno" building sits as the stately grande dame of Cremorne Point. A truly rare opportunity and move-in ready.
Inspection of this property is available by arrangement, or at the following advertised times.