The first time offered in 20 years, set in a tightly-held, tree-lined avenue two small blocks from the sand and surf, this warm and welcoming residence holds enormous lifestyle appeal in an unbeatable Bondi Beach address. Generously proportioned and enhanced by original period fixtures, it features a superb open-plan living/dining area extending to a tranquil sun-bathed backyard oasis amid beautiful established fragrant gardens. There is a streamlined Caesarstone kitchen with quality appliances, while accommodation comprises four oversized bedrooms and two modern bathrooms. Complete with invaluable parking for two cars, it is quietly positioned 75 metres to Hall Street's shops, hip wine bars and celebrated dining, Harris Farm and buses, while a stroll to the scenic coastal walk, Icebergs Pool and all the excitement the area has to offer (STCA).
- Generous proportions, soaring ornate ceilings, timber floorboards
- Sun-filled, open-plan living/dining with effortless flow to the outdoors
- Tranquil backyard oasis with level lawn amid lovely fragrant gardens
- Four oversized bedrooms, two modern bright and airy bathrooms
- Reverse cycle a/c, classic original fireplace fixture, picture rails
- Peaceful community-minded one-way street, two off-street parking
- Scope to add a second storey and capitalise on existing views (STCA)
Seller advised by Neville Katz
KATZ Vendor Advocates
Inspection of this property is available by arrangement, or at the following advertised times.