Experience relaxed urban living in this well-proportioned 5th floor light-filled apartment in the sought after 'Prominence' building. Offering a tranquil, retreat with a lush, leafy outlook overlooking Tote Park, and district views, this stunning two-bedroom spacious apartment is an ideal choice for home buyers or investors seeking a smart, easy to maintain secure property in the Victoria Park and Green Square Community developments. With a few minutes stroll to Zetland's vibrant cafes, green open spaces, and shopping precincts, this apartment offers the complete urban living package.
Exudes sleek, bright, airy ambience with a generous open interior layout.
Quality open-plan kitchen, separate dining and living areas, flowing seamlessly to a large entertaining balcony.
Two generous bedrooms, floor to ceiling sliding glass doors to balcony access.
Master suite includes walk-in robe, ensuite, study/work area.
Full main bathroom, concealed laundry.
Direct lift access to secure underground car parking with lock up-storage.
Pet-friendly, intercom security building with shared rooftop garden.
With every convenience and lifestyle amenity at the doorstep, from cafes, restaurants, East Village shopping precinct, and green open spaces to the vast array of transport options, and Green Square, A few minutes stroll to including Gunyama Park Aquatic and Community Centre, Green Square Library, Centennial Park, MoorePark, Cycle track to CBD this apartment represents the ultimate urban lifestyle choice.
- A central location embracing landscaped parklands, superb cafes and eateries, and a wide range of transport options
- Generous open-plan living and dining, flowing seamlessly to expansive alfresco balcony
- Quality finishes, bright spacious interiors, and charming parkside location
- Full length sliding glass doors maximise natural light
- Security intercom and lift access to secure basement parking
- Storage cupboards, recessed laundry
- 200m to East Village, immediate access to a range of vibrant cafes and eateries
- Close to The Cannery gourmet food hub
- Within easy walking distance of Gunyama Park, the state-of-the-art aquatic centre with Olympic pool and waterpark
- A short stroll to the many popular cafes, galleries, and shops on Danks Street
- 850m to Green Square station, and a short commute to the City
- Located just 5 kilometres from the CBD. and 6 km from domestic Airport
Strata Levies: $1,446.35 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $285.70 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $157.31 p/q approx.
Size: Total lot size 119sqm approx.