In a wide tree-lined street with beautiful homes, this two-level residence impresses with its generous layout and stylish interiors designed for spacious family living and entertaining. Updated interiors, extended while retaining timeless Federation character, the house is set on a 556sqm approx block of land with private level gardens, sunny pool and parking for 2 cars. Enjoy a remarkable sense of space and privacy in superbly appointed interiors with 6 bedrooms (main with WIR and ensuite), 4 bathrooms, formal living and dining rooms, office, study, Caesarstone gas kitchen and family living/dining area flowing to alfresco entertaining/barbecue patio, lawn and pool. Premier location, close to excellent schools, Burwood shopping centre and bus/train transport.
The home features;
* Private level gardens and sunny pool
* Formal living room, formal dining room
* Spacious family living and dining area
* Caesarstone gas kitchen, walk-in pantry
* Home office (entry level), study (upstairs)
* 6 bedrooms with built-ins, master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
* 4 bathrooms, laundry with sink, linen cupboard
* Alfresco entertaining/bbq area with Vergola
* High ceilings, timber floors, ducted air-con
* Parking for 2 cars, garden storage shed
* Close to Strathfield and Burwood train stations
* Minutes to excellent schools and shopping
In conjunction with James Nixon 0415 889 284 | Raine and Horne Potts Point
Inspection of this property is available by arrangement, or at the following advertised times.