Enviably located, this stunning apartment is situated in the highly sought after, recently upgraded security buildings, 'Ranelagh', one of Darling Point's landmark properties. This cleverly integrated apartment is designed to capture sweeping views across the City Skyline and the palatial surrounding gardens of this stunning complex.
Bathed in natural sunlight this spacious open plan living and dining is beautifully presented and north-west facing apartment, recently renovated with a designer kitchen. Accommodation comprises of a generously sized one bedroom, with built-ins and a bathroom to include an internal laundry.
- Concierge and onsite building manager
- Internal laundry and ample storage
- Secure parking plus separate lock-up storeroom
- Level lift access from the lobby
- Resort style living on 2.5 acres of magnificent, landscaped gardens with BBQ and picnic areas
- Female and male saunas
- Visitor parking for approximately 30 cars, 2 lifts from the foyer
- New upgrade includes full compliance with fire safety requirements and brand-new foyers.
Moments stroll to Edgecliff Centre shops, Edgecliff train and Bus stations, Double Bay Village and the stunning waterfront parks of Rushcutters and Mckell Park and the world-famous Cruising Yacht Club of Australia.