Mortgagee In Possession - For Genuine Sale
Peacefully positioned moments away from central Castle Hill, this character-filled home offers flexible living for large families or astute investors. A rare find, this well presented four bedroom brick home also boasts a self-contained two bedroom apartment. Sitting on a large parcel of land (759m2 approx.) and centrally located to schools, shops, public transport and Castle Hill's CBD it offers comfortable living in an ever popular area.
* Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ensuite to main
* Well-appointed kitchen with large pantry and plenty of cupboard space
* Separate lounge and dining area plus family room featuring raked ceilings which optimises light and space
* Seamless flow through to the enclosed verandah overlooking the great sized rear yard and amazing district views.
* ducted air conditioning
* paved patio and barbeque area - perfect for entertaining
* double garage with internal access
* ample under home storage
* 10-minute walk from Castle Towers and Castle Hill Train Station
* Zoned for Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School