A property of soul, texture and style, this welcoming beauty is set back from the street in a dress-circle enclave on a private 370sqm approx block overlooking Sydney Harbour.
From the street there is little hint of what lies beyond the private facade but open the gate to a garden paradise full of lush, emerald foliage and a sequence of alfresco spaces for relaxing or entertaining in the sunshine.
Held by one family for many years the home offers a meticulously detailed renovation that celebrates the original period features alongside cutting-edge contemporary design. Spread over two levels, the home is currently configured for independence, boasting two kitchens designed and manufactured in Italy and a designer bathroom on each level, however with some minor variations could easily be converted to 4 bedrooms (STCA).
Perfectly configured for family living with a private entertainer's deck shaded by an ancient Chinese Elm and a level manicured lawn that's perfect for kids to play and offers plentiful room for a pool.
A breezy stroll to tranquil Harbourside beaches, swimming and cafes underpins the laidback lifestyle that makes Vaucluse such a wonderful place to live.
- 370sqm approx, deep N/E facing garden
- Rare opportunity in a coveted setting
- Beautifully renovated, sunlit interiors
- Master with ensuite and sundeck
- Flexible living and dining areas
- Lock up garage with direct property access
- Custom-designed Italian made kitchens with Miele appliances
- Easy care sliding doors to North facing verandahs
- Underfloor heating to both bathrooms and downstairs kitchen
- Solid American walnut floors.
- Idyllic garden views, fresh ocean breezes
- Entertainer's deck and sun-drenched lawn
- Established gardens, spacious terraces
- 2 designer bathrooms, ensuite with bath
- Louvered windows, 3m ceilings
- Vaucluse Public School catchment area and close to Private Schools
- Excellent public transport, ferry access to City
- Stroll to shops, parks and beaches