The fresh creative style with which this two-bedroom apartment has been renovated provides an immaculate home of excellent light and space. A great combination of smartly presented interiors, a good cross flow of air and a peaceful rear position is the key to success for home buyers looking for a quality property in one of Summer Hill's best tree-lined streets. This private setting is also within a moments' stroll to the train station, shopping and village cafes, as well as city bus transport along Parramatta Road.
- Quietly positioned at the rear of a small complex of 12 apartments
- Fresh interiors feature crisp decor and sleek polished flooring
- Quality modern kitchen with a breakfast bar and designer fittings
- Two bedrooms include a main with a large built-in wardrobe
- Designer bathroom, internal laundry plus a registered car space
- A convenient ground floor setting with easy level street access
- A great location within the Summer Hill Public School catchment
- Direct transport links to Sydney universities and colleges
"This may just be the best little suburb in the Inner West - go have a look, grab a coffee, and judge for yourself."
Summer Hill was listed by sydneysuburbreviews.com as one of the "Top 10 Sydney Suburbs To Live In For 2020".
Inspection of this property is available by arrangement, or at the following advertised times.