Full of character, size and appeal, this classic Darlinghurst terrace represents a great opportunity for those seeking a large-sized period home in a premium inner-urban street that's close to all the action. It features a generous four-bedroom layout with many original details, some smart modern updates and an all-important lock-up garage at the rear. It's positioned in one of the best streets in the area, walking distance to Kings Cross train station, the local cafe scene and foreshore walks around Rushcutters Bay Park.
- A well-proportioned layout with separate living and dining areas
- North facing entertainment terrace and leafy urban outlooks
- Internal lock-up garage with rear access from Oswald Lane
- Modern chef's kitchen with stone benches and deluxe gas cooker
- High ornate ceilings, polished timber floors and original fireplaces
- Four bedrooms include a large upstairs main with study and balcony
- Attic level fourth bedroom or studio plus large roof storage space
- Bright spa bathroom, ensuite plus an extra downstairs guest WC
Inspection of this property is available by arrangement, or at the following advertised times.