Perfectly positioned in a tranquil setting towards the end of a popular leafy cul-de-sac, this wonderful single storey semi-detached home (land size approx 274 sqm) showcases a wonderful sense of peace and privacy. Boasting a desirable landscaped 2 tiered north facing garden, this spacious sanctuary enjoys polished floorboards, high ornate ceilings and an ideal floor plan. Featuring 2 bedrooms and study (all with built-ins), pristine modern bathroom, generous open plan living and dining (with built-in cabinetry & feature fireplace), galley style granite gas kitchen (with dishwasher) flowing to entertainer's terrace (with built-in BBQ) and sunny elevated level lawn. Perfect for young growing families, empty nesters or down sizers, this charming home offers outstanding potential to add a 2nd level (STCA) with the added bonus of a security alarm, reverse cycle air conditioning and laundry facilities. Conveniently located only a short stroll to the cosmopolitan village buzz of Rose Bay, close to North Bondi and offering easy access to the coastal playgrounds of Bondi Beach. Additional attributes include a large lock-up garage, abundant under-house storage and an extra car space.
- Wide fronted semi in a desirable residential cul-de-sac
- 2 bedrooms plus a study or sunroom (all with built-ins)
- Generous living and dining room with custom cabinetry
- French doors open to covered alfresco entertaining area
- Galley style granite kitchen flows to north facing garden
- Entertainer's terrace with built-in bbq & sunny level lawn
- Contemporary pristine bathroom, internal laundry facils
- Ducted air, classic high ornate ceilings & polished floors
- Large lock-up garage, extra car space, storage, sec alarm
- Potential for 2nd storey (STCA), walk to schools & village life
Inspection of this property is available by arrangement, or at the following advertised times.