This studio apartment presents a quality opportunity for the discerning investor or first home owner that seeks low maintenance comfort, with a car space on title.
Well-presented and peacefully set in a blue ribbon community, it occupies an ever-popular location, footsteps from the Moore Park and Paddington Gates of Centennial Park, and approximately 3km from the heart of the CBD, stroll to Oxford St bars, boutique shops, restaurants and gourmet cafes.
- Level lift access from security lobby, car space on title.
- Combined lounge/dining/bedroom area is filled with natural light
- Newly renovated stylish Kitchen with brand new appliances
- Newly renovated bathroom with shower/tub, internal laundry
- Terrific opportunity of position & in a highly sought after location
- Metres to the sweeping grounds of magnificent Centennial Park
- Bus transport metres away on Moore Park Rd
- Easy access to beaches, Surry Hills & the CBD
Apartment size - 33sqm approx.
Rental approx. $450-$500 per week
Strata Levies - $523.60 approx. per quarter
Council Rates - $249.80 approx. per quarter ($999.20 per annum)
Water Rates - $165.00 approx. per quarter ($660.00 per annum)
Co-Agent Gordon Robinson | 0418 202 500 | Gordon Robinson Real Estate