Views across the ocean to sandstone cliffs create a magical backdrop to this impressive tri-level coastal residence, residing in a tightly held cul-de-sac overlooking Lurline Bay and local traffic only. A rare find of absolute serenity so close to the ocean, it offers a perfect haven for family life. A flexible layout offers generous accommodation and living space, with a self-contained two/three bedroom downstairs unit presenting options for added income or private quarters for the extended family or can be used as a six-bedroom house. A Thai inspired north-east facing poolside garden offers a tranquil outdoor escape, with a whole floor parent's retreat crowning the home. Out of the hustle yet so close to it all, the home is placed minutes from the coastal walk, popular cafes, buses, beaches and rock pools.
- Multiple family living spaces, new kitchen with state of the art Chef inspired European 2 ovens all-electric
- 2 Master bedrooms both with large balconies and sitting areas, on separate levels
- Parent's retreat with huge terrace ideal for whale watching or entertaining friends
- North-east facing suntrap garden complete with soaring palms & a waterfall
- Solar-heated saltwater swimming pool edged by travertine
- Downstairs residence ideal for a rental or extended family with own private entrance
- Marble finished bathrooms/ensuite, two freestanding baths
- Automatic double garage, air-conditioning throughout, built-in robes, central heating- a rare find in a residential home
- Direct access to Lurline Bay, only minutes away from the the planned coastal walk at your doorstep
In conjunction with Ray White Eastern Beaches - Nicholas Wise 0410 121 533
Please contact us to arrange a time.