Drawing inspiration from its owners' love of cosmopolitan New York and Australia's stunning countryside, 'Brooklyn' is a beautifully embellished Federation residence combining the best of both worlds to provide a unique sanctuary for family living on the one generous level. The home now includes a Colonial-style farmhouse pavillion purpose built for entertaining, with the original house and pavillion opening to landscaped lawns and a swimming pool for the ultimate indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
The property remains true to its historic origins, complete with hallmark period features, yet radiates a distinct contemporary ambience with finishes of impeccable quality resulting in a blend of the classic and new. Attention to detail is extraordinary, while the design provides versatile living zones and accommodation reflecting a dedication to functionality and enduring architectural beauty.
Evoking a sense of Southern Highlands rural luxury but offering the prestige and convenience of an exclusive address on Sydney's lower north shore, the home is only a short walk to Roseville station and a five minute drive from Chatswood. It also enjoys proximity to many fine schools including Roseville College in the same street. An outstanding opportunity for family buyers, it promises lifestyle excellence in one of the area's most desirable localities.
- Offering a rare 302sqm of internal living and entertaining on approx. 1,303sqm of level
landscaped gardens with sundrenched northeast rear aspect
- Ornate Federation ceilings, picture rails, floorboards and period fireplaces in the original
residence provide an enduring character finish
- Expansive farmhouse pavillion includes open plan living, banquet dining and gourmet
island kitchen with butler's pantry and refrigerated wine cellar
- Family/library or media room and two bathrooms with one including bath, other
has laundry and separate powder room
- Up to five spacious bedrooms or four plus a home office; two each providing an ensuite;
master also with walk-in robe and front verandah access
- Walls of glass slide open from the main house and pavillion to courtyard areas, private
level lawns, deck and family-size saltwater swimming pool
- Ducted r/c air conditioning, fitted cabinetry, generous storage, rainwater tank and
motorised entry gate to secure driveway parking for two cars
- Conveniently positioned a short walk to Roseville shops and rail; five minute drive to
Chatswood CBD and 20 minutes by train into the city