One of Killara's finest and impossible to replicate in today's planning environment, this extraordinary residence captures the best elements of mid-century modern minimalism with sophisticated luxury, whilst uniquely being across majority one large single level.
Presenting subtly to the street, this 505m2 internal family home unveils its substantial scale and size towards the rear of the house overlooking the completely flat and private backyard. It has been meticulously renovated by multi award winning architectural firm Rothelowman and is located on the prestigious east side of Springdale Road, with a highly desired North to rear aspect.
Originally design by one of Australia's most famous architects, Ken Woolley, and built by an acknowledged Master Builder, it now showcases a high-end renovation featuring global finishes of rare quality. The home now offers sumptuous new interiors throughout, multiple internal and external entertaining spaces, detailed custom joinery and being predominately on one single level allows for unprecedented open plan living, unparalleled natural light, soaring ceilings, incredible natural cross ventilation, and unmatched room connectivity throughout all areas of the home.
Multiple living areas, two full kitchens and a lavish Calacutta Viola marble bar combine for the ultimate in entertaining, while up to six newly constructed bedrooms include stunning master quarters with walk-in robe, indoor/outdoor showers and a private courtyard to maximize the flow of natural light throughout the home. All five bathrooms are completely new, along with a custom office, substantial storage spaces and internal access to an oversized double garage. All secured by a full internal alarm system and security cameras around the house.
Framing majority of the residence external perimeter is a generous fully interconnected custom entertainment deck designed to maximise on-grade flow between internal and external entertaining, whilst providing a seamless low maintenance link with the bespoke swimming pool and grass tennis court. Located only 550m to Killara Train Station and positioned for easy access to the area's many prestigious public and private schools, this absolute turnkey home presents a unique experience for a diverse group of buyers ranging from young families through to downsizers who demand only the best and are seeking a home of scale and size without major ongoing maintenance costs.
- Level 1366m2 north to rear private parcel of land in Killara's most prestigious street.
- 505m2 of absolute new internal luxury with effortless flow-through and room connectivity.
- Open plan design with versatile living/dining areas and multipurpose rooms.
- Soaring 6-8m ceilings and unparalleled natural light and cross ventilation.
- New flooring, imported feature lighting and door hardware throughout.
- Gourmet kitchen with Carrara marble island benchtops, custom joinery, multiple WOLF appliances and butler's pantry with SUB ZERO appliances.
- Six luxurious bedrooms including two with ensuites.
- Home office with custom steel doors, joinery and smeraldo stone desktop.
- Four total bathrooms.
- On-grade and internally accessed double garage, with adjoining fully laundry and shower.
- Large separate Media/Bar level with Calacutta Viola marble bench tops, custom joinery and Brodware tapware, Vintec wine storage for 450 bottles connecting to a full second Kitchen and guest bathroom providing the option for a fully self-contained area.
- Extensive on-grade low maintenance timber decking immediately off living /dining areas.
- Bespoke swimming pool with imported Sukabumi Balinese stone tiles, surrounding crazy paving and immediate adjoining grass tennis court.
- New custom steel blade front fence with motorised security gate and statement entry.
Please contact us to arrange a time.