Substantially rebuilt and featuring multiple renovations over more than 30 years, most recently in 2020, this grand sanctuary combines generous interiors and alfresco entertaining with leafy district views to the city. The home enjoys an elevated aspect on newly landscaped gardens, while its transformation embraces a devotion to architectural form, high end quality and functionality over two levels basking in light.
Nothing has been overlooked in creating a home of timeless beauty and modern style. In fact, the stunning island kitchen, ground floor bathroom and laundry have been showcased in leading interior magazines. There are various living areas, formal dining and four bedrooms plus a multipurpose office. Adding the final touches to this extraordinary home are a double garage with rooftop courtyard, two terraces and a private rear garden and heated pool.
Defined by its dress circle position, the home radiates a unique sense of peace and seclusion yet is so convenient to Bellevue Hill village and Double Bay. Cafes, restaurants, boutique shops, Cooper Park and transport are nearby, while the location is only minutes from harbour walks and parklands, prestigious schools, Bondi Junction, iconic Bondi Beach and Sydney CBD.
- Living areas include a multipurpose lounge/home office featuring Poliform wall unit and
in-built bookcase with computer nook
- Formal dining room including marble bar, Jetmaster and in-ceiling speakers flows to
city-view balcony with motorised blind and overhead heating
- Open concept kitchen and family room under soaring void with Calacatta island
bench and Euro appliances including commercial ilve oven
- Master bedroom with dual walk-in robe areas and heated ensuite leads to a private
balcony capturing city skyline and partial Harbour Bridge views
- Three further bedrooms providing built-ins; full main bathroom; with underfloor heating; guest bathroom has
floor-to-ceiling towel warming rails and underfloor heating
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and family room
- Tree-screened rear garden with solar/gas heated L-shaped swimming pool, north
courtyard with garden speakers and rainwater storage tank
- Attic and under house storage; large double garage with easy street access, two remote
control doors, EV charger and rooftop area above
- Final substantial renovations in 2020 included non-activated DA approval (2019) for
lower ground floor extension plus internal lift