Enviably positioned on the most prominent corner on the best street in Australia's most exclusive suburb, Point Piper , this exquisitely renovated ground floor Art Deco apartment in exclusive 'Chatsworth House' c1929 offers an abundant approx. 100sqm of sublime internal living just a stone's throw from the harbour's edge and multiple $100 million plus homes.
Impressively well-proportioned with a light northern aspect, the apartment is located off the beautifully renovated lobby, offering level and secure access after passing through the superbly renovated main entrance foyer and doors. Private and peaceful with an extensive, sympathetic renovation offering turn-key in every way - with a finish and level of detail commensurate with some of the finest homes in the area. An expansive open plan lounge and dining opens out to a private garden terrace allowing the outdoors in and offering two large double bedrooms both with ensuites and an additional designer guest powder room.
The perfect pied-a-terre, city pad or an extraordinary permanent home - with sensational day-to-day living benefits, great privacy and separation of personal space easily achieved. A home unequalled in character or setting, you will be extremely hard-pressed to find an apartment anywhere in Sydney's Eastern suburbs that will compare. Offering a safe and secure lifestyle of exclusivity and comfort little more than moments to Rose Bay Marina, Double Bay Village, Redleaf Pool, Seven Shillings Beach, Lady Martin's Beach, Royal Price Edward Yacht Club, renowned private schools and public transport.
- 2 beautiful bedrooms with full, renovated ensuite bathrooms & sublime Tasmanian Oak built-in wardrobe systems
- Magnificent top-of-range NZ wool carpets
- Generous use of beautiful natural timbers throughout comprising Tasmanian Oak, Spotted Gum, Rosewood & Tallowwood
- Superb & extensive built-in cabinetry to all rooms
- 3m high ceilings throughout with exquisite original detailing, cornices and skirting boards, extremely high quality paint finishes
- Exquisite natural stones throughout - including limestones (bathrooms), super-white marble (kitchen counter) & vein cut, epoxy filled large format flooring to kitchen & "indulgence area" with built-in bar counter
- Completely restored original wooden flooring to main living area, and stunning gas fireplace, mantle and stone-clad chimney/flue
- Absolutely unique & beautiful 1930s Danish Rosewood modular shelving system installed in the living area
- A suite of top-of-range Ilve equipment in the kitchen, and Villeroy Bosch/Parisi etc bathroom fixtures
- An extremely rare, large and beautiful powder room, "hidden" behind a custom-built Spotted Gum shelving system featuring superbly integrated storage, fantastic roof height & original detailing
- Fully equipped laundry & wine fridge, contained & showcased in a superb "prism" of custom Spotted Gum cabinetry
- Beautiful, private and serene fully north-facing adjacent courtyard directly accessed from the main living area with harbour views and BBQ facilities
- Exclusive block of 8, no common walls
- Generous parking on Wentworth St, metres to the main entrance & the present owner has routinely enjoyed parking 2-3 vehicles at all times with ease.