One of Double Bay's finest heritage mansions, this elegant 1890s Victorian Italianate residence has undergone a meticulous restoration and revival to create an exceptional modern home. In an exclusive harbour village setting, a level 200m to the ferry wharf, the grand tri-level residence sits on a level 309sqm (approx.) and features a choice of living areas and a landscaped north-facing courtyard that's perfect for entertaining. On the upper levels, two bedrooms open out to a private balcony and there's a custom-fitted office capturing harbour glimpses that is ideal for those working from home that can be easily converted into a fourth bedroom. Enjoying an exclusive position in the heart of Double Bay, it's just a short level walk to cosmopolitan boutiques, restaurants, the waterfront and the ferry.
- Blue-ribbon setting in the exclusive heart of Double Bay village
- Rare 9m (approx.) frontage, freestanding to one side
- Grand entry hall, 3.4m ceilings, polished floorboards throughout
- 3 king sized bedroom with built-in robes, 2 with wide decks
- Oversized master with ensuite, office/4th bed with ocean glimpses
- Formal living and dining rooms, both with restored marble fireplaces
- Landscaped north facing garden with paved courtyard and deck
- Open plan entertainer's kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop
- Caesarstone breakfast bench, Fisher & Paykel appliances, ample storage
- Sunlit family room opens to private internal courtyard
- 3 marble-tiled bathrooms, powder room, laundry facilities
- Ducted reverse a/c, intricate ceiling roses, custom joinery
- Secure lock-up garage via rear lane with internal access
- Stroll to waterfront dining, high-end boutiques and cocktail bars
Please contact us to arrange a time.