A captivating masterpiece set on a sensational 984sqm, 13 Olola Avenue is the definition of contemporary luxury and visionary architecture. Lined by tropical palms and greenery as it leads to the front door, the property welcomes you inside with a beautiful sense of fresh northern sunlight and open space. A sequence of formal and casual domains seamlessly transition to a private alfresco oasis, making them perfect for the growing household to privately relax or entertain guests. The layout's cleverly configured arrangement not only physically but visually invites the outdoors in, with a 15 metre lap pool and jacuzzi providing a calming resort style view from several perspectives.
Chefs' will delight in the gourmet kitchen featuring commercial grade cooking appliances, a premium gas cooktop, dual dishwashers and a showpiece island bench bar. Accommodation on the other hand comprises five hotel inspired bedrooms that connect to ensuites, alongside additional highlights of a gold class inspired home cinema, a home office, lift access between levels, wine cellar and garage parking for up to five cars.
A home unlike any other before it and superior in all that it offers, this sanctuary is simply topped off by its exclusive Vaucluse peninsula address across the road from the lush grounds of Vaucluse House. Vaucluse Bay, Milk Beach, Nielsen Park and Parsley Bay are all also within moments of your front door.
- Sprawling floorplan focuses around a stunning internal alfresco oasis
- Energy efficient pool and jacuzzi powered by heat exchanger
- Premium kitchen provides a focus for catering meals and gatherings
- All bedrooms have either dressing rooms or custom built-in joinery
- Master retreat with sitting area, study bay, dressing room and ensuite
- Bathrooms all benefit from underfloor heating for the cooler months
- Individual air conditioning units perfectly heat/cool each room
- Modern technology through Crestron Home Automation
- Complete security system with access to support cameras and laser beams
- Multiple lighting systems in each room feature mood settings
- Gated access to driveway parking and five car basement garage
- Close to Watsons Bay's ferry wharf, elite schools and scenic trails
Please contact us to arrange a time.