Breathtaking in glamour and opulence, this exceptionally unique residence defines what Sydney living is all about. Set against a beautiful panoramic backdrop spanning across the eastern suburbs to the harbour's captivating landmarks beyond, it sweeps effortlessly between several palatial storeys.
From the chandelier adorned lounging quarters, grand dining areas and open central family space to the designated crafts room, media retreat and home gym, the floorplan provides an abundance of space for every single member of the household. Centrally located on entry level is a gourmet kitchen fitted with top-of-the-range appliances, while endless sets of glass doors spill out to wrap around terraces and a sparkling swimming pool with spa, capturing magnificent vistas.
Accommodation comprises four decadent bedrooms, three secluded blissfully on the upper level. The grand master freely connects to a view-swept front balcony, ensuite and private dressing room.
Further adding to the undeniable luxury is a rooftop spa, plus a steam room, wine cellar, fully equipped bars and internal access to garaging for four cars.
There is not one modern desire that has been spared at 2/2a Black Street. This is a manor that will cater to your multi-generational family for decades to come. Claiming an exceptional landholding of 1,372sqm and 820sqm internally, the exquisite home offers a location that is also renowned for its prestige. Enjoy elite schools, the scenic Hermitage Foreshore Trail, peaceful harbour coves and thriving village amenities all within metres of your front door.
- Supremely flexible design leads between an array of formal/casual domains
- Sprawling sun illuminated interiors spill out to grand entertainers' terraces on each floor
- Heated lap pool with swim jets and automated cover, set by pavilion with life-sized chess board above
- Extra wide Ilve gas cooktop, expansive stone meals bar, dishwasher and in-built coffee machine
- Large home office, the fourth bedroom features ensuite for optional guest or in law stay
- Classical working fireplaces, climate control with 13 zones, wine cellar with temperature control and games room with sandstone feature wall
- Alfresco cooking station and outdoor shower set by swimming pool
- Seven bathrooms include heated floors, four fireplaces, complete security system
- Walk to Rose Bay North shops and city bound transport
- Moments from lush harbour coves, Watsons Bay, ferry wharves and Nielsen Park
Please contact us to arrange a time.