A place where opulence, timeless elegance and classic beauty effortlessly blend, 30 Wentworth Road, Vaucluse is a once-in-a-lifetime offering, set on 1,163 sqm (approx.) of land. Presented to market for the first time in over 50 years, this incredible family home claims phenomenal views in an exclusive eastern suburbs address.
Flowing through the stately design; you're greeted by never-to-be-built-out panoramas stretching from Rose Bay and the city skyline to the Harbour Bridge and northern suburbs beyond. The crystal yachted studded harbour glistens before you as it reflects endless sunshine, while also offering you a true connection to the beauty that is Sydney's landscape.
The interiors have been meticulously and carefully maintained over the years, as have the tranquil surrounding alfresco zones.
Spread seamlessly over two storeys, there is an abundance of space for the modern household to live, grow and entertain. This is truly a property that will stay in your family for generations to come.
A striking peninsula landholding between Strickland House National Park, view-swept harbour coves and Vaucluse House, this residence appeals with an incredible lifestyle. Stroll to Milk Beach, Nielsen Bay, Vaucluse Village and several prestigious schools or drive minutes up to Watsons Bay. Rose Bay's shopping strip is conveniently close by, as is the scenic Diamond Bay coastal walk, Hermitage Foreshore Track and ferry transport.
- Vine entwined front gates create a picturesque European-style entry
- Herringbone floorboards and elegant finishes line the lavish interiors
- French doors give way to chic French courtyard embraced by greenery
- Flow to patio and swimming pool set against breathtaking harbour backdrop
- Expansive formal dining room offers space for grand 24 seater table
- Beautiful living and gathering zones are illuminated by rich sunlight
- Stone kitchen presents quality appliances and ample pantry room
- Four deluxe bedrooms plus a fifth bedroom/home office
- Master and second bedroom offer dressing/office areas and opulent ensuites
- Lift access, music/piano zone, bar by guest powder room
- Double lock-up garage plus ample off-street parking
- Easy access to city bound buses, gourmet eateries and boutique shops
Please contact us to arrange a time.